COVID 19 - Volunteer To Make Non-Clinical Face Masks For Those In Need!
Time & Location
About the Event
Share Overseas is coordinating a DIY Non-Clinical Face Mask Making to produce as many masks as possible for distributing to those in need such as elderly, kids, and community to save lives. By making these masks available for general community, we are hoping to encourage refraining from N95 surigical masks usage by general community so that the surgical masks are available for the front-line health care workers who need it most. If you have any questions, please reach us through the contact page -- if required we will have a 15 min touch base for anyone who needs it. Please RSVP if you are planning on making the masks, so we know who will be taking part.
Instructions for making the masks:
1. Obtain fabric close to 100% cotton, and many rubberbands. - Note: 2 rubberbands are needed per mask.
2. Make sure the fabric is washed and cleaned before use.
3. Cut the fabric in 20 in x 20 in pieces of fabric.
4. Follow these video instructions on how to fold and prepare the masks.
5. Put completed masks in ziplocs.
6. Please have them completed by Sunday April 13th, by 5:00 pm. We will arrange the pickup.